Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Traveling

I have spent a few days in beautiful, historic, Madison,Indiana visiting my sister and taking photos of gardens.  I am now in Wisconsin visiting family and I will be taking more photos as weather permits. I am on a borrowed computer so will be posting blog entries with photos next weekend.  My husband has stayed home to take care of our garden and keep those veggie starts watered.  Look for more posts next week!

The leaves have started changing here, and it is absolutely stunning!
             
 The reds, yellows, oranges on the trees and lots of purple and white asters blooming on the ground in combination with the various shades of brown and tan grasses  and with the blue of lake and sky makes my heart sing.

Happy gardening.  Sorry about the delayed posts.
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment